- This event has passed.
Embodied Leadership with Annabelle & Zach
September 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$33.00
Let’s dig a layer deeper…
What does it mean to be an embodied leader?
Embodied Leadership is the ability to access your intuition at any given moment and live boldly from that place.
Anyone can talk about their vision: their hopes, their goals, their dreams. It’s an entirely different thing to trulylive out your mission.
We (Annabelle and Zach) believe that you are a leader and that you have been put on this earth to heal, use your gifts, andmake an impactby becoming who you are called to be.
In the Embodied Leadership Workshop, we take you through life-altering Embodiment Exercises and Breath Work for you to experience what it feels like in your BODY to lead.
This workshop is for you if you are:
- Ready to step boldly into leadership
- Adamant about paving a new path for yourself and your community
- Committed to finding & magnifying your gifts to share them with your people
- Healing and becoming your most authentic self
Join us for this experience every month to engage with powerful emotional processing and healing tools.
In this space, ALL of you is welcome to learn, grow, and practice the art of being the leader of your life.
What to Expect:
- 45min of embodiment exercises with Annabelle to find internal safety, experience the energy of leadership in your body, and increase your capacity to feel alive.
- 45min Breath Work experience led by Zach to ignite your inner fire and connect you to your undeniable truth.
- 15-30min group de-brief, coaching, and reflection time.